2028 NE 96th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731314 beds, 3 baths, 2,739 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 346 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 559879
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,739 sqft
- Parcel #: 134929005
- Zillow Home ID: 69160427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2028 Ne 96th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.9% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73131 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73131 home values.
- 9700 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,970
- 2020 NE 96th St Oklahoma City, OK$155K321,836
- 9840 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$134K31.751,784
- 9600 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,387
- 2100 NE 96th St Oklahoma City, OK$269K432,802
- 2015 NE 96th St Oklahoma City, OK$135K31.51,540
- 2008 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$109K31.751,521
- 2012 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$156K321,780
- 9900 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$133K31.51,677
- 2016 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$115K321,820
- 2005 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$108K31.51,365
- 2023 NE 96th St Oklahoma City, OK$190K321,796
- 9950 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$135K31.51,446
- 9821 Rozell Dr Oklahoma City, OK$141K31.51,525
- 2015 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,944
- 2200 NE 96th St Oklahoma City, OK$147K31.752,571
- 10000 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$121K211,822
- 2017 NE 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$147K322,327
- 9800 Rozell Dr Oklahoma City, OK$160K31.51,793
- 10008 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,694
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292