- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2028 SW 2nd St, Miami, FL 331352 beds, 1 bath, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $110,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 0141030142520
- Zillow Home ID: 43838897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2028 Sw 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% greater than in Miami, and 316.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 2036 SW 2nd St Miami, FL$197K211,229
- 2029 SW 2nd St APT 5 Miami, FL$134K22700
- 219 SW 21st Ave Miami, FL$187K321,276
- 200 SW 20th Ave Miami, FL$185K641,794
- 208 SW 20th Ave Miami, FL$212K322,040
- 2001 SW 2nd St Miami, FL$216K53100
- 228 SW 20th Ave Miami, FL$132K211,029
- 2061 SW 3rd St APT 8 Miami, FL$804K884,332
- 2061 SW 3rd St APT 5 Miami, FL$182K------
- 2053 SW 2nd St Miami, FL$141K421,139
- 130 SW 20th Ave Miami, FL$299K421,737
- 2005 SW 3rd St Miami, FL$175K331,270
- 129 SW 21st Ave Miami, FL$167K211,432
- 2020 SW 3rd St Miami, FL$162K421,624
- 2036 SW 1st St Miami, FL--------
- 2090 SW 3rd St # 92 Miami, FL$185K421,633
- 2052 SW 1st St Miami, FL$1.09M----3,944
- 2004 SW 3rd St Miami, FL$155K211,663
- 2021 SW 4th St Miami, FL$170K421,621
- 2119 SW 3rd St Miami, FL$224K321,176
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292