2029 49th St, Astoria, NY 111053 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1st Floor: Living Room, Eat-In-Kitchen, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
2nd Floor: Living Room, Dinette, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath + Porch
Full Unfinished Basement
1 Car Garage + 1 Car Driveway
Lot Size: 22x93
Building Size: 22x43
Excellent Location! Quiet & Convenient Neighborhood!
Call Carmela 718-932-3800
- Lot: 2,046 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $849,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112048650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2029 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 2021 49th St Astoria, NY$532K52--
- 2021 49th St Astoria, NY$604K532,850
- 2021 49th St Astoria, NY$533K52--
- 2021 49th St Astoria, NY$534K52--
- 2014 49th St Long Island City, NY$773K----1,742
- 2016 49th St Long Island City, NY$759K32.51,654
- 2023 49th St Long Island City, NY$706K----946
- 2019 49th St Long Island City, NY$706K11946
- 2012 49th St Long Island City, NY$795K----1,932
- 2018 49th St Long Island City, NY$768K----1,742
- 2025 49th St Long Island City, NY$706K----946
- 2017 49th St Long Island City, NY$776K----1,332
- 2006 49th St Long Island City, NY$1.24M113,321
- 2032 49th St # 2 Astoria, NY--------
- 2020 49th St Long Island City, NY$778K----1,742
- 2015 49th St Long Island City, NY$742K----1,332
- 2027 49th St Long Island City, NY$706K----946
- 2022 49th St Long Island City, NY$778K----1,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!