2029 W 37th Ave, Denver, CO 802111 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 336 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $184,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0228204028000
- Zillow Home ID: 96115601
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2029 W 37th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in Denver, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 2031 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$323K311,196
- 2023 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$254K21826
- 3710 Vallejo St Denver, CO$321K21.51,059
- 3704 Vallejo St Denver, CO$345K311,272
- 3726 Vallejo St Denver, CO$414K421,632
- 3709 Tejon St Denver, CO$321K211,233
- 3705 Tejon St Denver, CO$438K321,596
- 3721 Tejon St Denver, CO$330K311,232
- 3730 Vallejo St Denver, CO$398K321,525
- 2024 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$325K21896
- 2022 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$317K21897
- 3662 Vallejo St Denver, CO$296K21947
- 2024 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$263K21912
- 3738 Vallejo St Denver, CO$442K41.51,700
- 2026 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$314K22912
- 2020 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$299K211,128
- 3737 Tejon St Denver, CO$383K32.51,771
- 3655 Tejon St Denver, CO$435K231,784
- 3658 Vallejo St Denver, CO$282K21870
- 3743 Tejon St Denver, CO$372K321,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.