20295 Water Mark Pl, Sterling, VA 201655 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,226 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $880,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1305 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,622 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 002159045000
- Zillow Home ID: 12369245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20295 Water Mark Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20165 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% greater than in Sterling, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20165 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20165 home values.
- 20293 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$856K43.54,328
- 20297 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$908K--3.53,423
- 20291 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$892K554,570
- 20287 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$900K44.54,908
- 20285 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$882K53.55,100
- 20283 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$798K--2.52,900
- 20281 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$861K--3.53,536
- 11348 Stonehouse Pl Sterling, VA$1.51M54.55,135
- 20279 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$880K554,379
- 11344 Stonehouse Pl Sterling, VA$1.46M--4.54,544
- 20277 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$862K--4.53,536
- 100 Sinegar Pl Sterling, VA$1.14M54.54,720
- 101 Sinegar Pl Sterling, VA$993K--23,517
- 20275 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$839K--3.53,380
- 20273 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$866K--4.53,380
- 11349 Stonehouse Pl Sterling, VA$1.6M45.55,725
- 20269 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$926K--4.53,423
- 11340 Stonehouse Pl Sterling, VA$1.19M54.56,620
- 108 Sinegar Pl Sterling, VA$1.11M54.54,420
- 20267 Water Mark Pl Sterling, VA$913K53.53,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.