203 Adrienne Dr, Apopka, FL 327033 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $61,200
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 112128088602030
- Zillow Home ID: 46098561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Adrienne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% greater than in Apopka, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 1562 Ormond Ave Apopka, FL$115K321,250
- 209 Adrienne Dr Apopka, FL$56K321,336
- 1554 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$136K321,370
- 1560 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$102K321,324
- 1602 Gayle Ridge Dr Apopka, FL$197K322,121
- 1556 Ormond Ave Apopka, FL$50K31.51,025
- 215 Adrienne Dr Apopka, FL$60K31.51,325
- 1559 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$87K421,514
- 1600 Gayle Ridge Dr Apopka, FL$152K421,530
- 1643 Sunset View Cir Apopka, FL$83K321,158
- 1548 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$115K321,324
- 1555 Ormond Ave Apopka, FL$100K31.51,454
- 1639 Sunset View Cir Apopka, FL$100K321,324
- 1553 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$125K321,288
- 1647 Sunset View Cir Apopka, FL$119K321,579
- 1550 Ormond Ave Apopka, FL$115K31.51,454
- 1604 Gayle Ridge Dr Apopka, FL$183K421,850
- 1635 Sunset View Cir Apopka, FL$88K321,319
- 1542 Faircloth Ct Apopka, FL$121K321,200
- 1549 Ormond Ave Apopka, FL$50K31.51,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292