- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,693 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $184,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:053 B:035
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60003437
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-206K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06479 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among 06479 homes, this home is valued 21.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06479, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1001.4% greater than in Hartford, and 1400% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06479 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06479 home values.
|7 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$355K||4||2.5||2,356|
|96 Werking St Plantsville, CT||$234K||3||2||1,554|
|8 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$331K||3||3||1,860|
|142 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,206|
|17 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$361K||3||2.5||2,285|
|86 Werking St Plantsville, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,184|
|151 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$171K||3||1||1,224|
|141 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$228K||2||1||1,862|
|81 Werking St Plantsville, CT||$198K||3||1||1,044|
|18 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$404K||4||2.5||2,570|
|76 Werking St Plantsville, CT||$266K||3||3.5||1,690|
|210 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$296K||3||2||1,931|
|33 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$416K||3||2.5||2,625|
|133 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$151K||2||1||840|
|133 Milldale Ave Plantsville, CT||$194K||3||2||1,236|
|28 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$390K||3||3||2,376|
|73 Werking St Plantsville, CT||$262K||3||2||1,562|
|129 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$197K||4||1||1,392|
|49 Barbara Ln Plantsville, CT||$301K||3||2.5||1,568|
|132 Buckland St Plantsville, CT||$322K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!