- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
203 Condor St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,281 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $270,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:01 P:03318 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Condor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 199 Condor St Boston, MA$192K----1,408
- 197 Condor St Boston, MA$255K111,038
- 146 Falcon St Boston, MA$426K63.52,593
- 144 Falcon St Boston, MA$352K632,216
- 195 Condor St Boston, MA$289K421,624
- 148 Falcon St Boston, MA$351K522,598
- 142 Falcon St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 142 Falcon St Boston, MA$394K733,279
- 8 Putnam St Boston, MA$276K221,520
- 150 Falcon St Boston, MA$269K311,580
- 140 Falcon St Boston, MA$358K633,013
- 2 Putnam St Boston, MA$301K522,256
- 10 Putnam St # 2 Boston, MA$367K------
- 10 Putnam St Boston, MA$295K321,440
- 213 Condor St Boston, MA$314K221,434
- 152 Falcon St # 152A Boston, MA$342K622,260
- 138 Falcon St Boston, MA$391K322,177
- 154 Falcon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$253K311,022
- 154 Falcon St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$205K31930
- 154 Falcon St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$206K31935
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292