This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Views: 570 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $83,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Amenities CF \ Partial Fence, Exterior Amenities CF \ Patio, Exterior Amenities CF \ Porch-Covered, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Parking CF \ 2 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, Interior Amenities CF \ None, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1 1/2, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Rent Includes CF \ Heat, Rent Includes CF \ Hot Water, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Roof \ Slate, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Converted, Town \ Bennington, Trash \ Owner, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: (015)50-51-19-00
- Zillow Home ID: 81745796
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $10-112K.
Market guideZillow predicts Vermont home values will increase 3.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Town of Bennington
Data by GreatSchools.org