203 Coyle Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861
Sold on 1/9/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:947 sq ft
- Lot:5,025 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow700
- Parcel #090452
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID66062428
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$112,357||$99K – $121K||+$274||$118||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,172/mo||$879 – $1.5K/mo||+$39||$1.24||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02861 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is valued 18.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% lower than in Pawtucket, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
Neighborhood for 203 Coyle Avenue
- 204 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$168K62.02,862
- 207 Kenyon Ave Pawtucket, RI$175K62.02,394
- 161 John St Pawtucket, RI$130K31.51,310
- 160 Kenyon Ave Pawtucket, RI$102K21.0904
- 184 Coyle Ave # 1ST Pawtucket, RI$129K31.0--
- 131 John St Pawtucket, RI$167K62.02,368
- 190 Webster St Pawtucket, RI$140K31.01,472
- 184 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$147K62.02,128
- 300 Mendon Ave Pawtucket, RI$155K--3.03,183
- 304 Mendon Ave Pawtucket, RI$160K42.02,276
- 153 Columbine Ave Pawtucket, RI$164K62.02,408
- 109 Kenyon Rd Tiverton, RI$374K32.02,352
- 314 Mendon Ave Pawtucket, RI$118K32.01,123
- 28 Aiken St Pawtucket, RI$127K41.01,075
- 21 Aiken St Pawtucket, RI$95K21.0734
- 3 Aiken St Pawtucket, RI$150K--2.02,272
- 116 Webster St Pawtucket, RI$127K42.01,784
- 102 Benefit St Pawtucket, RI$143K94.03,214
- 106 John St Pawtucket, RI$132K42.01,592
- 254 Mendon Ave Pawtucket, RI$161K32.01,800
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005