203 E Cranford Ave, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Historical Brookwood North neighborhood. Close to Valdosta State University (3 blocks), South Georgia Medical Center, Shopping, and Historic Downtown Valdosta.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $140,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Fully wired workshop/storage building in backyard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0113D-122
- Zillow Home ID: 76486613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 E Cranford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Valdosta, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
- 205 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$114K311,552
- 216 Berlin, GA$53K322,240
- 201 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$151K421,744
- 234 Cranford St St Berlin, GA$42K321,280
- 202 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$122K322,000
- 207 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$109K--11,362
- 241 Cranford St St Berlin, GA$126K322,204
- 200 E Alden Ave Valdosta, GA$114K211,459
- 204 E Alden Ave Valdosta, GA$103K--21,139
- 202 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$144K--21,886
- 206 E Alden Ave Valdosta, GA$111K321,961
- 204 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$81K--2.5873
- 115 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$240K--23,660
- 200 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$158K--2.52,142
- 209 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$127K321,690
- 206-208 E Alden Valdosta, GA$140K321,678
- 206 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$117K431,997
- 110 E Alden Ave Valdosta, GA$166K32.52,841
- 208 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$137K--21,888
- 211 E Cranford Ave Valdosta, GA$119K--21,428
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292