203 Essex St, Saugus, MA 019063 beds, 2 baths, 1,668 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $283,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:006-D B:0010 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56128329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% greater than in Saugus, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 198 Essex St Saugus, MA$315K311,339
- 198 Essex St # R Saugus, MA$309K32.51,862
- 204 Essex St Saugus, MA$279K311,541
- 205 Essex St Saugus, MA$327K21.51,399
- Essex St Saugus, MA$314K31.51,452
- 199 Essex St Saugus, MA$367K422,463
- 196 Essex St Saugus, MA$359K322,456
- 206 Essex St Saugus, MA$299K32.51,680
- 209 Essex St Saugus, MA$303K31.51,407
- 210 Essex St Saugus, MA$265K311,295
- 4 Picariello Dr Saugus, MA$499K52.52,300
- 193 Essex St Saugus, MA$262K321,176
- 2 Fauci Dr Saugus, MA$434K331,574
- 211 Essex St Saugus, MA$285K421,594
- 6 Holden Ave Saugus, MA$244K21772
- 190 Essex St Saugus, MA$359K32.51,547
- 191 Essex St Saugus, MA$272K421,766
- 5 Holden Ave Saugus, MA$320K31.51,300
- 29 Pleasant Ave Saugus, MA$348K31.51,659
- 8 Holden Ave Saugus, MA$285K21.51,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.