203 Evergreen Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949412 beds, 1 bath, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,593 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,180,000
- Price/sqft: $842
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Shingle, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Skylight(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Craftsman
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 04722320
- Zillow Home ID: 19263415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Evergreen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 205 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.11M431,880
- 199 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$761K21732
- 156 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.05M322,012
- 207 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.01M31994
- 155 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$2.35M432,570
- 143 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$980K111,044
- 201 Hawthorne Ave Mill Valley, CA$973K31.51,094
- 159 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$931K321,740
- 204 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$979K31955
- 158 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$944K321,652
- 207 Hawthorne Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.78M432,368
- 206 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.54M331,865
- 161 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$921K421,989
- 208 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M321,566
- 209 Hawthorne Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.55M432,716
- 138 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.21M------
- 135 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.85M------
- 160 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.22M322,145
- 163 Linden Ln Mill Valley, CA$856K321,561
- 218 Evergreen Ave Mill Valley, CA$871K311,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.