203 Hillcrest Dr, Milford, NJ 088483 beds, 1 bath, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 2000021000000010
- Zillow Home ID: 38852467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Hillcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Milford, and 70.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08848 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08848 home values.
- 215 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$198K----1,368
- 17 N Ridge Ct Milford, NJ$345K42.52,556
- 199 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$266K------
- 21 N Ridge Ct Milford, NJ$357K------
- 200 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$182K----888
- 135 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$288K----1,964
- 15 N Ridge Ct Milford, NJ$368K------
- 233 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$211K----1,610
- 220 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$185K311,056
- 8 Crossfield Ct Milford, NJ$394K------
- 228 Milford Mount Pleasant Rd Milford, NJ$313K----2,001
- 25 N Ridge Ct Milford, NJ$348K52.5--
- 230 Milford Mount Pleasant Rd Milford, NJ$210K------
- 125 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$217K------
- 9 Crossfield Ct Milford, NJ$324K------
- 230 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$225K----1,612
- 132 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$275K----1,458
- 235 Hillcrest Dr Milford, NJ$240K------
- 20 Brian St Milford, NJ$281K------
- 12 Crossfield Ct Milford, NJ$355K52.52,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!