- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
203 Kelly Springs Ct, Cary, NC 275194 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 074403033196000
- Zillow Home ID: 50114411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Kelly Springs Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Cary, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
- 201 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$397K--3.53,043
- 207 Sir Walker Ln Cary, NC$376K--2.53,236
- 205 Sir Walker Ln Cary, NC$412K--2.52,821
- 205 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$396K--3.52,869
- 209 Sir Walker Ln Cary, NC$438K53.53,100
- 101 Fringe Tree Ct Cary, NC$394K--33,086
- 105 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$378K--2.52,718
- 204 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$395K432,972
- 301 Sir Walker Ln Cary, NC$374K--3.52,584
- 206 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$395K--2.53,069
- 102 Java Ct Cary, NC$329K--22,223
- 207 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$351K--22,423
- 100 Java Ct Cary, NC$421K--2.53,264
- 103 Fringe Tree Ct Cary, NC$396K--2.52,748
- 104 Java Ct Cary, NC$386K43.52,950
- 100 Dometh Ct Cary, NC$340K--22,321
- 100 Fringe Tree Ct Cary, NC$478K--3.53,500
- 101 Kelly Springs Ct Cary, NC$464K--33,698
- 106 Java Ct Cary, NC$389K--2.52,787
- 105 Fringe Tree Ct Cary, NC$343K--2.52,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292