- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 950 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Location: Upper Level
- Lot Description: Wooded
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:088 B:090
- Zillow Home ID: 89041609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-675K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Southington, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!