- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
203 S Tusten St, Elberton, GA 306353 beds, 2 baths, 2,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: E20 036
- Zillow Home ID: 105240586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 S Tusten Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30635 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 700% higher than in Elbert, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30635 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 102 Heard Dr Elberton, GA$62K--11,200
- 100 Heard Dr Elberton, GA$87K--21,575
- 208 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$125K--21,816
- 241 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$50K--11,593
- 101 Heard Dr Elberton, GA$312K63.54,102
- 105 Heard Dr Elberton, GA$179K222,345
- 198 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$56K--11,056
- 196 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$92K--31,687
- 188 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$119K--21,904
- 179 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$134K--22,762
- 114 Heard Dr Elberton, GA$95K531,904
- 818 Sherwood Dr Elberton, GA$385K654,468
- 136 Park St Elberton, GA$79K--1672
- 184 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$72K21884
- 132 Park St Elberton, GA$67K--1962
- 175 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$111K232,832
- 180 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$68K--11,428
- 180 S Tusten St Elberton, GA$66K311,428
- 412 Grogan Cir Elberton, GA$125K--22,094
- 139 Park St Elberton, GA$113K--21,777
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.