203 Shannon Dr, Long Pond, PA 18334
For Sale: $229,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,528 sq ft
- Lot:3.31 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow138
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #PM-3624
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School District103 - Pocono Mountain
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID2118312974
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$192,460||$166K – $210K||-$3,479||$76||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,559/mo||$1.4K – $2K/mo||-$54||$0.62||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Pennsylvania home values will fall 1% next year. Among 18334 homes, this home is 89.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18334 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Tunkhannock Township, and 422.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18334 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tunkhannock Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 203 Shannon Drive
Nearby Schools in Tunkhannock Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Pocono Mountain West High (assigned) 10-12 4.3 mi
- Pocono Mountain West Junior High (assigned) 8-9 4.3 mi
- Clear Run Intermediate School (assigned) 6-7 7.6 mi
- Clear Run El Center (assigned) K-5 7.7 mi
- Tobyhanna El Center K-5 3.4 mi
- Triumphant Living Heritage K-1, 8-9, 11-12 4.8 mi
- Growing Concern School PK-5 6.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005