A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $213
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Humidifier, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0143 B:0091 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55971144
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year. Among 02747 homes, this home is valued 21.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% higher than in Dartmouth, and 70.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10 Kevin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$252K||4||1||1,534|
|202 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$192K||2||1||884|
|209 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$209K||4||1||1,210|
|206 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$198K||3||1||1,008|
|14 Kevin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$259K||3||1.5||1,509|
|199 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$267K||2||2.5||1,592|
|7 Kevin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$218K||3||1||993|
|198 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$208K||4||1||1,210|
|31 Alpha St Dartmouth, MA||$229K||3||2||1,210|
|210 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$200K||3||1||1,008|
|13 Kevin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$231K||3||1||1,040|
|11 Alpha St Dartmouth, MA||$275K||3||2.5||1,449|
|8 Leonor Dr Dartmouth, MA||$252K||3||1||1,280|
|18 Kevin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$238K||4||2||1,210|
|213 Sharp St Dartmouth, MA||$241K||3||2||1,382|
|35 Alpha St Dartmouth, MA||$250K||3||1||1,159|
|14 Leonor Dr Dartmouth, MA||$256K||3||2||1,501|
|7 Irene St Dartmouth, MA||$561K||5||3.5||3,295|
|24 Alpha St Dartmouth, MA||$212K||3||1.5||1,310|
|30 Alpha St Dartmouth, MA||$245K||3||1.5||1,498|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!