203 W 81st St, New York, NY 10024
Sold on 6/24/11: $200,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow903
- Parcel #12291006
- # Stories9.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31525288
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,678,628||$1.46M – $1.86M||+$46,784||$1,198||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,268/mo||$2.7K – $6K/mo||+$382||$3.05||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 257.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 203 W 81st Street
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 0.2 mi
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005