203 Welch Dr, Lyons, CO 805404 beds, 4 baths, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Finished basement, 642 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R0105051
- Zillow Home ID: 13241232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 203 Welch Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 116.7% higher than in Lyons, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lyons.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80540 home values.
- 201 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$369K32.251,904
- 200 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$447K322,702
- 202 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$448K32.52,212
- 205 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$367K42.52,531
- 139 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$192K20.75832
- 204 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$357K332,042
- 206 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$382K322,652
- 140 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$184K21816
- 209 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$471K32.52,498
- 115 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$175K10.75736
- 207 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$369K432,200
- 118 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$217K41.51,804
- 169 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$165K211,044
- 208 Welch Dr Lyons, CO$380K432,286
- 177 2nd Ave UNIT B Lyons, CO$220K21.5880
- 177 2nd Ave # 6B Lyons, CO$253K21.5820
- 177 2nd Ave # 6A Lyons, CO$253K21.5812
- 170 2nd Ave Lyons, CO$143K1--500
- 179 2nd Ave # 5A Lyons, CO$276K21.5978
- 179 2nd Ave # 5B Lyons, CO$357K32.51,259
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292