2030 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200093 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 739 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $771,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0236 0045
- Zillow Home ID: 405544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the U Street Corridor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% less than in Washington, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help U Street Corridor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or U Street Corridor home values.
- 1300 V St NW Washington, DC$584K11520
- 2028 13th St NW Washington, DC$548K12.51,088
- 2026 13th St NW Washington, DC$589K421,088
- 2025 13th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$405K21822
- 2025 13th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$453K21810
- 2025 13th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$413K21834
- 2025 13th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$430K21862
- 2014 13th St NW Washington, DC$878K522,144
- 2012 13th St NW Washington, DC$758K31.51,452
- 2010 13th St NW Washington, DC$569K311,122
- 2008 13th St NW Washington, DC$604K221,122
- 2033 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.16M43.52,388
- 2035 13th St NW Washington, DC$795K221,225
- 2031 13th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$412K11640
- 2031 13th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$700K221,038
- 2031 13th St NW Washington, DC$412K11.5578
- 2031 13th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$568K11--
- 2031 13th St NW # 3 Washington, DC$634K22--
- 1317 V St NW Washington, DC$767K321,384
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292