2030 Aspen Dr, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Finished basement, 1881 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1935254018
- Zillow Home ID: 5085251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 Aspen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 2040 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$261K42.52,645
- 2020 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$239K432,400
- 1000 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$199K42.52,257
- 1010 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$217K42.52,073
- 2050 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$256K42.52,478
- 2010 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$264K443,600
- 950 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$251K32.52,420
- 1020 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$205K32.52,420
- 2031 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$262K43.52,450
- 2021 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$262K432,564
- 2041 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$260K332,716
- 2000 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$307K32.52,549
- 940 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$238K32.52,064
- 1030 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$228K32.52,076
- 2060 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$242K32.52,297
- 2011 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$244K42.52,522
- 2051 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$236K4--2,366
- 2001 Aspen Dr Algonquin, IL$217K32.52,300
- 930 Glacier Pkwy Algonquin, IL$234K32.52,076
- 871 Hackberry Ln Algonquin, IL$280K42.52,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!