2030 Clyde Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90016Studio, 3,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,181 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,727 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 5064019008
- Zillow Home ID: 20597845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 Clyde Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 2026 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$965K96.54,137
- 2036 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$619K211,572
- 5563 Bangor St Los Angeles, CA$414K21895
- 2022 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$652K421,950
- 2018 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$647K321,692
- 2031 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$577K211,137
- 2102 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$658K321,730
- 2035 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$588K321,352
- 2025 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$740K----2,467
- Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$656K211,873
- 2014 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$656K211,873
- 2021 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$741K642,496
- 2106 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$548K211,292
- 2101 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$620K221,507
- 2010 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$501K211,023
- 2015 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$615K321,467
- 2107 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$619K321,712
- 2112 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.07M324,804
- Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$551K311,162
- 2019 Clyde Ave Los Angeles, CA$504K211,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.