2030 Forrest Rd, Winter Park, FL 327894 beds, 3 baths, 3,942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $689,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Parking: 567 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,942 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 072230125203080
- Zillow Home ID: 46073508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 Forrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Winter Park, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 2040 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$479K43.53,459
- 2010 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$517K432,149
- 160 Glenridge Way Winter Park, FL$927K43.53,750
- 141 Dana Way Winter Park, FL$337K311,600
- 2110 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$789K443,002
- 1960 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$821K434,690
- 140 Dana Way Winter Park, FL$985K321,330
- 2120 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$421K332,102
- 141 Glenridge Way Winter Park, FL$1.87M54.55,243
- 150 Dana Way Winter Park, FL$389K321,761
- 220 Glenridge Way Winter Park, FL$1.48M455,703
- 201 Glenridge Way Winter Park, FL$498K433,308
- 110 Chelton Cir Winter Park, FL$820K444,225
- 2040 Randall Cir Winter Park, FL$309K311,152
- 200 Dana Way Winter Park, FL$400K321,854
- 2140 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$720K543,245
- 1951 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$1.58M544,444
- 1930 Forrest Rd Winter Park, FL$439K321,854
- 140 Chelton Cir Winter Park, FL$511K433,341
- 141 Oakwood Way Winter Park, FL$429K433,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!