2030 Long Boat Dr, Lakeland, FL 338102 beds, 2 baths, 1,249 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $108
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 412 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,249 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 232802020502002320
- Zillow Home ID: 47298543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 Long Boat Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 270.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 289.2% greater than in Lakeland, and 707.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33810 home values.
- 2024 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$108K221,343
- 3246 Otter Creek Ct Lakeland, FL$106K221,221
- 2033 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$100K221,205
- 2027 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$100K221,198
- 2012 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$142K321,661
- 2039 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$81K21957
- 2021 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$97K221,437
- 3233 Otter Creek Ct Lakeland, FL$147K322,183
- 2048 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$144K321,911
- 2045 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$113K221,741
- 2015 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$117K221,699
- 2018 Spyglass Ct Lakeland, FL$67K221,117
- 1994 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$138K221,539
- 2054 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$119K221,175
- 2026 Spyglass Ct Lakeland, FL$121K221,336
- 3227 Otter Creek Ct Lakeland, FL$142K221,708
- 2051 Long Boat Dr # 194 Lakeland, FL$114K221,550
- 2051 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$104K221,550
- 2051 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$119K221,550
- 2009 Long Boat Dr Lakeland, FL$55K----1,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.