2030 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940255 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Radiant, Wall
- Last sold: Sep 1992 for $385,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Slate, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 074091050
- Zillow Home ID: 15598812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2030 Santa Cruz Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 2034 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.4M421,460
- 2028 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.25M211,270
- 2038 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.38M211,160
- 2024 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.7M632,410
- 2033 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.21M21.5950
- 2042 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.85M342,880
- 2022 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.37M43.52,070
- 2037 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.03M322,460
- 35 Harrison Way Menlo Park, CA$1.5M321,520
- 150 Royal Oaks Ct Menlo Park, CA$2.99M64.15,600
- 789 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.88M442,878
- 2021 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.22M221,280
- 2015 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.44M4--2,600
- 2029 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.5M43.52,619
- 2015 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.29M321,370
- 2015 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.17M4----
- 2015 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.36M43.5--
- 2050 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.87M211,640
- 2010 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.74M42.51,980
- 2047 Sharon Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.67M321,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.