- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20300 County Road 18, Goshen, IN 465285 beds, 6 baths, 5,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Finished basement, 2042 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 864 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 200717402003000019
- Zillow Home ID: 70484815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20300 County Road 18
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% greater than in Goshen, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 20293 Stone Ct Goshen, IN$240K322,400
- 20300 Stone Ct Goshen, IN$269K442,782
- 20277 County Road 18 Goshen, IN$204K311,519
- 20237 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$321K42.52,234
- 20219 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$360K42.53,295
- 20255 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$288K433,504
- 20201 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$302K311,831
- 57462 County Road 21 Goshen, IN$192K4--1,458
- 20320 Stone Ct Goshen, IN--Studio----
- 57524 Boulder Ct Goshen, IN--Studio----
- 57524 Boulder Ct Goshen, IN--------
- 57548 Boulder Ct Goshen, IN$228K311,900
- 20273 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$234K321,798
- 20344 Stone Ct Goshen, IN$244K321,962
- 20351 County Road 18 Goshen, IN$256K31.51,910
- 57629 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$245K331,746
- 57608 Boulder Ct Goshen, IN$287K41.52,427
- 20185 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN--------
- 20218 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$250K421,982
- 20198 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$277K321,913
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.