- Lot: 38.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 733 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,943 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1433857
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Floors \ Wood, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Lot Description \ Spring \ Creek, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Direction House Faces \ N, Style \ Ranch, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Horse Permitted, Garage Description \ Detached, Lot Description \ Farm and Ranch, Exterior Siding \ Hardie Plank, Fence \ Cross Fenced, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Additional Buildings \ Barn, Heating Source \ Propane-Leased, Lot Description \ Pond, Fence \ Electric Gate, Hot Water \ Tankless, House Size \ 2250-2500 SqFt
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,423 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113057563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74019 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Claremore as a whole. Among 74019 homes, this home is 185.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 90.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% greater than in Claremore, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74019 home values.
|20288 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$130K||3||2||1,717|
|20254 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$112K||3||2||1,251|
|20303 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$128K||3||2||1,522|
|20174 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$119K||3||2||1,259|
|20205 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$125K||3||2||1,500|
|20154 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$119K||3||2||1,282|
|20195 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$153K||4||3||2,000|
|20134 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$148K||5||2||2,242|
|20502 S Bryanwood Dr Claremore, OK||$73K||--||--||832|
|20072 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$147K||4||3||1,920|
|20095 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$77K||2||1||960|
|20572 S Bryanwood Dr Claremore, OK||$76K||3||2||1,072|
|20636 S Bryanwood Dr Claremore, OK||$106K||3||2||1,456|
|20525 S 4230 Rd Claremore, OK||$141K||3||2||1,468|
|E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$85K||3||2||1,025|
|20052 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$85K||3||2||1,025|
|20515 S 4230 Rd Claremore, OK||$135K||3||1||2,000|
|20455 S 4230 Rd Claremore, OK||$89K||3||1||988|
|20625 S 4230 Rd Claremore, OK||$143K||3||2||1,620|
|20023 E Sunny Dr Claremore, OK||$76K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.