20305 County Road 19, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 3 baths, 2,079 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- 54 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 201428176
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,079 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 201105251005000014
- Zillow Home ID: 68187275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20305 County Road 19
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 20357 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$48K31840
- 20243 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$75K3--1,080
- 20278 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$103K2--672
- 20262 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$87K2--1,092
- 20339 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$146K2--1,456
- 20248 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$111K3--1,170
- 20269 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$161K5--2,794
- 20217 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$123K3--1,502
- 20232 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$118K3--1,100
- 20222 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$114K3--1,125
- 20169 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$63K11640
- 20202 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$111K3--952
- 20456 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$111K3--1,144
- 20203 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$136K3--2,560
- 20392 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$74K2--1,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!