20305 Temple Ave, Walnut, CA 917894 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,921 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $190,500
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 8712016012
- Zillow Home ID: 21671614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20305 Temple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Walnut, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walnut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91789 home values.
- 20311 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$579K321,440
- 1314 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$563K321,313
- 1322 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$612K421,582
- 1305 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$563K321,313
- 20317 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$571K321,313
- 20258 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$652K321,669
- 20304 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$651K321,772
- 20300 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$698K421,582
- 1311 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$611K421,582
- 20250 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$618KStudio--1,967
- 20312 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$913K532,542
- 1319 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$548K321,180
- 1328 Wake Forest Ave Walnut, CA$609K421,460
- 20306 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$785K431,914
- 20325 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$606K321,492
- 20248 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$738K432,074
- 20318 Temple Ave Walnut, CA$597K321,422
- 20301 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$873K432,468
- 20311 Yale Ave Walnut, CA$646K321,669
- 20319 Yale Ave Walnut, CA$705K321,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.