20309 Autumn Fern Ave, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $217,870
- Price/sqft: $85
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,578 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0592271300
- Zillow Home ID: 99666694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20309 Autumn Fern Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% lower than in Pebble Creek, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20307 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$299K433,069
- 20311 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$208K421,837
- 20305 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$258K32.52,576
- 20313 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$368K533,082
- 20326 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20303 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$268K533,444
- 20308 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$289K532,994
- 20310 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$279K42.53,030
- 20301 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$253K433,024
- 20312 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL--533,210
- 20243 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$234K432,622
- 9636 Oak Glade Ave Tampa, FL$226K432,564
- 20319 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$226K52.52,858
- 20241 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$208K421,843
- 9634 Oak Glade Ave Tampa, FL$300K532,984
- 20321 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20316 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20239 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$208K421,879
- 20318 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 20402 Autumn Fern Ave Tampa, FL$244K42.52,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.