2031 175th St, Homewood, IL 604302 beds, 1 bath, 952 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,318 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $75,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29311030060000
- Zillow Home ID: 4276001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2031 175th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60430, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Homewood, and 572.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60430 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Homewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60430 home values.
Nearby Schools in Homewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005