2031 Bright Willow Cir, San Jose, CA 951315 beds, 4 baths, 2,045 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,045 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23733013
- Zillow Home ID: 64426530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2031 Bright Willow Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in San Jose, and 4.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2037 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$788K32.51,828
- 2025 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$837K42.52,150
- 1955 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$843K542,045
- 2019 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$847K32.51,828
- 2043 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$847K432,150
- 2013 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$877K542,045
- 1801 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$860K42.52,150
- 1118 Rock Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M542,045
- 2007 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$848K42.52,150
- 1812 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$850K42.52,150
- 1112 Rock Ave San Jose, CA$771K32.51,828
- 1807 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$833K542,045
- 2001 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$874K42.52,150
- 2119 Oakland Rd San Jose, CA$676K32.51,376
- 1998 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$877K542,045
- 1106 Rock Ave San Jose, CA$813K542,045
- 1818 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$851K542,045
- 1992 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$882K42.52,150
- 1815 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$849K42.52,150
- 1995 Bright Willow Cir San Jose, CA$865K542,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.