20315 SE 39th St, Harrah, OK 730454 beds, 3 baths, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 267001050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 22051207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20315 Se 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% higher than in Harrah, and 6.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 20309 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$166K421,760
- 20318 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$202K322,143
- 20319 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$213K321,686
- 3901 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$255K32.52,910
- 20312 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$181K321,728
- 20305 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$175K321,711
- 20386 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$174K421,739
- 20328 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$179K421,780
- 20316 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$160K421,944
- 20300 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$146K421,533
- 3900 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$172K321,453
- 20301 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$134K321,240
- 20408 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$193K331,743
- 20312 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$136K421,518
- 3870 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$303K422,880
- 3904 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$176K321,883
- 20317 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$232K322,056
- 3905 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$173K321,754
- 3820 Woodmark Dr Harrah, OK$184K321,824
- 20327 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$173K321,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.