2032 Edgar St, Augusta, GA 309042 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $20,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0273050000
- Zillow Home ID: 14942952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2032 Edgar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Augusta, and 66.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 2034 1/2 Edgar St Augusta, GA$46K321,634
- 2030 Edgar St Augusta, GA$53K31844
- 2036 Edgar St Augusta, GA$41K21980
- 2028 Edgar St Augusta, GA$64K311,618
- 150 Westview Ave Augusta, GA$45K21713
- 2029 Clark St Augusta, GA$41K221,050
- 2027 Clark St Augusta, GA$56K311,066
- 2026 Edgar St Augusta, GA$44K311,680
- 2031 Clark St Augusta, GA$41K11788
- 2033 Clark St Augusta, GA$41K11754
- 2025B Clark St Augusta, GA$57K11637
- 2025 Clark St Augusta, GA$72K221,200
- 2035 Clark St Augusta, GA$79K321,462
- 2023 Clark St Augusta, GA$65K31.51,476
- 2024 Edgar St Augusta, GA$43K321,238
- 2046 Edgar St Augusta, GA$62K311,950
- 2021 Clark St Augusta, GA$41K211,034
- 2043 Clark St Augusta, GA$41K21924
- 2021 Edgar St Augusta, GA$65K211,184
- 2048 Edgar St Augusta, GA$67K311,350
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292