2032 Fort Davis St SE UNIT A, Washington, DC 200203 beds, 1 bath, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $238,440
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bedroom,Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s),Full Bath,Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Parcel #: 5672 2425
- Zillow Home ID: 523764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2032 Fort Davis St Se UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% higher than in Washington, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20020 home values.
- Unit B$177K11812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292