This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 840 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $650,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Floor Covering: Vinyl/Linoleum, Furnished \ Partial, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Rent Includes \ Other, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ House for Rent, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, View Type: Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 044084080
- Zillow Home ID: 15547869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $921K-1.12M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|2034 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$920K||2||1||990|
|2030 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.21M||3||2.5||1,570|
|2035 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.23M||2||2||1,410|
|2031 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.22M||3||3||1,550|
|2036 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.13M||3||1||1,310|
|2028 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||--||2||1||890|
|2029 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.31M||3||3||1,920|
|2037 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.57M||5||4||2,650|
|2025 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,830|
|2027 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$950K||2||1||1,020|
|2023 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$896K||2||1||870|
|2038 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.21M||3||2||1,480|
|2029 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$975K||2||1||1,070|
|2026 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.2M||3||2||1,550|
|2027 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,270|
|2039 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$1.3M||4||2||1,950|
|2034 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$882K||2||1.5||790|
|2032 Monroe Ave Belmont, CA||$972K||3||1||1,090|
|2021 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$948K||2||1||1,050|
|2031 Lyon Ave Belmont, CA||$1.39M||4||3||2,090|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.