2032 S Plaza Dr, Akron, OH 443193 beds, 2 baths, 1,689 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,689 sqft
- Lot depth: 367
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2200569
- Zillow Home ID: 35342713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2032 S Plaza Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44319 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Summit, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44319 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44319 home values.
- 2022 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$125K311,727
- 2042 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$130K321,444
- 2012 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$151K31.51,834
- 2052 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$90K321,396
- 2062 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$104K211,148
- 1974 Woodley Blvd Akron, OH$133K312,034
- 1984 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$110K321,176
- 2072 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$125K321,522
- 1964 Woodley Blvd Akron, OH$143K32.51,392
- 2025 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$148K321,655
- 2011 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$154K322,362
- 2084 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$110K311,191
- 1950 Woodley Blvd Akron, OH$110K321,112
- 2029 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$142K311,684
- S Plaza Dr Akron, OH--------
- Woodley Blvd Akron, OH--------
- Woodley Blvd Akron, OH--321,567
- 2055 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$97K31.51,476
- 1965 Woodley Blvd Akron, OH$144K321,567
- 2094 S Plaza Dr Akron, OH$211K222,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292