2032 Tippah Ave, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 3 baths, 2,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $465,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, maple cabinets in kitchen, tray ceilings in bedrooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,421 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09503234
- Zillow Home ID: 6194680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2032 Tippah Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Charlotte, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2028 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$338K311,344
- 2036 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$393K422,076
- 2020 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$351K532,500
- 2027 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$224K421,600
- 2101 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$256K211,156
- 2023 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$261K211,138
- 1841 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$372K331,839
- 2105 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$484K43.53,093
- 2033 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$275K--21,575
- 2016 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$271K31.51,304
- 1834 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$207K311,146
- 2015 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$457K432,550
- 2100 Norcross Pl Charlotte, NC$364K432,504
- 1828 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$293K331,998
- 2109 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$372K312,016
- 2110 Norcross Pl Charlotte, NC$235K211,000
- 1831 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$587K433,333
- 2001 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$427K43.52,404
- 1901 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$461K432,425
- 2114 Norcross Pl Charlotte, NC$224K211,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!