A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 911 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Appliances Included \ F/S Oven/Range, Community Amenities \ No Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ 2 or More Units, Cooling \ Electric Refrigeratd, Cooling \ Evaporative, Electric \ APS, Elementary School \ Other, Exterior Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Exterior Amenities \ Desert Landscaping, Exterior Amenities \ Partially Fenced, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Other (See Remarks), Gas \ SW Gas, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Gas, High School \ Other, Income & Expenses: Owner Association \ No, Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Jr. High School \ Other, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, Owner Pays \ Other (See Remarks), Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Other (See Remarks), Project Type \ Four Plex, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sale Includes \ Land & Building, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer-In & Connected, Source of Fincl Data \ Books Shwn Accpt Ofr, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Other (See Remarks), Water \ City Franchise
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Parcel #: 10931068A
- Zillow Home ID: 81987897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central City home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 163.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.