20320 Estero Gardens CirUNIT 205, Estero, FL 33928
Sold on 4/26/13: $143,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,667 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $143,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID81878512
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow230
- Elementary SchoolS-2
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size200
- High SchoolS-2
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolS-2
- Parcel #26462501000380205
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$159,612||$148K – $169K||+$2,116||$95||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,342/mo||$1.1K – $2.4K/mo||+$26||$0.81||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33928 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Estero as a whole. Among 33928 homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% less than in Estero, and 77% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33928 home values.
Neighborhood for 20320 Estero Gardens Cir UNIT 205
Nearby Schools in Estero
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Pinewoods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.7 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.0 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.3 mi
- Spring Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.7 mi
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005