20322 French Open Ct, Ashburn, VA 201475 beds, 4 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 084184379000
- Zillow Home ID: 12392844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20322 French Open Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Ashburn, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20147 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20147 home values.
- 20318 French Open Ct Ashburn, VA$618K--2.53,434
- 43916 Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$524K42.52,632
- 20337 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$522K--3.52,500
- 20333 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$517K--2.52,504
- 43912 Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$558K443,136
- 20329 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$586K--2.52,950
- 43920 Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$539K--3.52,408
- 20319 French Open Ct Ashburn, VA$543K--3.52,421
- 20325 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$608K--3.53,396
- Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$539K--3.52,408
- 20284 Rosedale Ct Ashburn, VA$534K--2.52,763
- 20323 French Open Ct Ashburn, VA$605K433,472
- 20285 Rosedale Ct Ashburn, VA$538K--2.52,492
- 20327 French Open Ct Ashburn, VA$519K--2.52,424
- 20340 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$519K--2.52,346
- 43917 Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$551K--2.52,528
- 20280 Rosedale Ct Ashburn, VA$504K--2.51,976
- 43913 Championship Pl Ashburn, VA$565K--2.53,090
- 20336 Advantage Ct Ashburn, VA$521K--2.52,528
- 20331 French Open Ct Ashburn, VA$541K--3.52,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.