- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2033 Cedar St, Des Plaines, IL 600183 beds, 1 bath, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Parcel #: 09283020230000
- Zillow Home ID: 3502576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2033 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.3% less than in Des Plaines, and 526.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Plaines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60018 home values.
- 2043 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$212K--1.51,394
- 2023 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$295K--11,219
- 2053 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$281K--11,380
- 1971 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$140K--1854
- 1963 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$165K--1848
- 1979 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$140K31854
- 2063 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$277K--21,700
- 2003 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$168K--1992
- 1987 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$184K--11,098
- 2073 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$180K21.51,115
- 2083 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$224K31845
- 2004 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$222K--11,200
- 1970 Birchwood Ave Des Plaines, IL$321K--21,839
- 1980 Birchwood Ave Des Plaines, IL$365K--21,744
- 2024 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$167K--1903
- 2014 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$170K--1854
- 2034 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$169K211,022
- 1970 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$257K321,012
- 2044 Cedar St Des Plaines, IL$211K--1802
- 1960 Howard Ave Des Plaines, IL$261K--2.51,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!