2033 Duxbury Ct, Streamwood, IL 601073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,160 sqft
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $46,766
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06263530110000
- Zillow Home ID: 3393870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2033 Duxbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Streamwood, and 211.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Streamwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60107 home values.
- 2034 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$92K--1.5900
- 2032 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$82K--1.51,200
- 2031 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$80K--1692
- 2035 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$156K421,411
- 2036 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$77K--1.5900
- 2041 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$101K11660
- 2037 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$81K--1.51,034
- 2042 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$86K--1.51,200
- 2051 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$79K--1.51,200
- 15 Cambridge Ave Streamwood, IL$171K--2.51,547
- 2043 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$88K--1.51,034
- 2024 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$86K21.5980
- 2038 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$89K--1.51,200
- 2052 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$86K221,000
- 2044 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$107K32.5900
- 2053 Essex Ct Streamwood, IL$104K421,411
- 23 Cambridge Ave Streamwood, IL$157K--2.51,547
- 13 Cambridge Ave Streamwood, IL$162K--2.51,547
- 2023 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$87K31.51,050
- 2023 Duxbury Ct Streamwood, IL$192K31.51,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!