2033 Hathaway Dr, Brunswick, OH 442124 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 00318D21123
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34881032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2033 Hathaway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% higher than in Brunswick, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 2041 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$128K31.51,744
- 2023 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$101K31.51,144
- 2015 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$137K41.51,600
- 2051 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$110K321,144
- 2032 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$109K31.51,584
- 2024 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$127K31.51,716
- 2042 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$108K321,144
- 2005 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$126K41.51,544
- 2014 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$120K321,141
- 2050 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$128K321,144
- 3931 Fernwood Dr Brunswick, OH$126K321,544
- 3921 Fernwood Dr Brunswick, OH$109K31.51,384
- 2030 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$140K31.52,315
- 2038 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$110K41.51,144
- 2020 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$139K522,118
- 2004 Byron Dr Brunswick, OH$119K41.51,144
- 2048 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$122K31.51,192
- 1995 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$104K41.51,144
- 2012 Hathaway Dr Brunswick, OH$110K31.51,144
- 3911 Fernwood Dr Brunswick, OH$114K31.52,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.