- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2033 Lillian Dr, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 1,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 0122244000
- Zillow Home ID: 64974601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2033 Lillian Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the National Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Augusta, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help National Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 2031 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 2029 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 4006 Oellerich St Augusta, GA$108K321,752
- 4008 Oellerich St Augusta, GA$108K321,752
- 2027 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$126K321,752
- 2042 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,752
- 2044 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 4010 Oellerich St Augusta, GA$107K321,866
- 2040 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,800
- 2032 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,622
- 2046 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 2030 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,622
- 2038 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,752
- 2034 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$107K321,752
- 2028 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$107K321,622
- 2048 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$106K321,752
- Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 4012 Oellerich St Augusta, GA$109K321,752
- 2026 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$107K321,622
- 2024 Lillian Dr Augusta, GA$107K321,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292