20331 Morar Cir, Strongsville, OH 441494 beds, 4 baths, 3,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $253,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 39422159
- Zillow Home ID: 33534809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20331 Morar Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% lower than in Strongsville, and 7.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44149 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44149 home values.
- 20353 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$368K42.52,788
- 20320 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$281K42.52,948
- Colleen Ct Strongsville, OH--------
- 20375 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$307K42.53,227
- 20342 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$281K42.52,920
- 20364 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$300K42.53,385
- 20271 Ellsworth Dr Strongsville, OH$271K42.53,022
- 20397 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$283K42.53,322
- 20386 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$268K42.52,820
- 20243 Ellsworth Dr Strongsville, OH$271K42.52,680
- 20419 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$272K42.52,622
- 20408 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$273K42.52,518
- 20284 Ellsworth Dr Strongsville, OH$270K53.52,680
- 20215 Ellsworth Dr Strongsville, OH$284K43.52,906
- 20385 Colleen Ct Strongsville, OH$306K42.53,349
- 20372 Castlemaine Cir Strongsville, OH$364K43.53,529
- 20407 Colleen Ct Strongsville, OH$371K42.53,633
- Glen Cairn Way Strongsville, OH--------
- 20441 Morar Cir Strongsville, OH$288K52.752,578
- 18881 Waterford Pkwy Strongsville, OH$115K------
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292