2034 Date St, Vista, CA 920835 beds, 3 baths, 2,579 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,579 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1667104800
- Zillow Home ID: 61186090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2034 Date Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92083 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% higher than in Vista, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 2038 Date St Vista, CA$438K42.52,034
- 2030 Date St Vista, CA$446K42.52,034
- 2029 Rainbow Ct Vista, CA$417K321,440
- 2042 Date St Vista, CA$567K532,579
- 2026 Date St Vista, CA$554K432,579
- 2035 Date St Vista, CA$788K42.52,034
- 2035 Rainbow Ct Vista, CA$393K321,458
- 2039 Date St Vista, CA$381K32.51,444
- 2031 Date St Vista, CA$404K32.51,444
- 321 Cedar Rd Vista, CA$371K321,476
- 2023 Rainbow Ct Vista, CA$400K321,465
- 2043 Date St Vista, CA$443K42.52,034
- 2027 Date St Vista, CA$541K432,579
- 2046 Date St Vista, CA$487K432,034
- 2022 Date St Vista, CA$479K42.52,034
- 2044 Rainbow Ct Vista, CA$396K321,440
- 4163 Lonnie St # 0 Oceanside, CA$698K316,500
- 4163 Lonnie St Oceanside, CA$311K31969
- 4167 Lonnie St Oceanside, CA$409K411,762
- 2047 Date St Vista, CA$367K32.51,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.