2034 Mccausland Ave APT 1S, Saint Louis, MO 631431 bed, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Parking: Off street
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Zillow Home ID: 2106085580
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2034 Mccausland Avenue APT 1S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Franz Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 268.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franz Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franz Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292